1. Rosemary Hafkamp

    Good day, i am on a 119 visa. I would like to find out if i could study for a diploma in nursing? I am registered as an enrolled nurse in South Africa. I have an overall band of 6 in my IELTS. I would be greatfull for any feedback. Thank You Rosemary Hafkamp

    • Hi Rosemary, Thank you for your question. If you are on the 119, you have study rights. And if you can get accepted into a course, there are no problems with you studying.

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

clear formSubmit