1 Comment
  1. aak

    m 30 years old.living in india..me and my husband want to go australia.my sister in law already living in australia,and they are citizen of there.
    m confused beacuse can i apply for student visa..we r preparing for ielts.how many band reqired for student visa…academic ielts or general ielts required for me???
    may i apply for pr directly…??

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

clear formSubmit