The Skills Assessment application is a necessity for may visas and may be a stumbling block for many. In order to obtain a positive skills assessment, you will need to be eligible and also to lodge a proper application.
Do you know if your past work experience and qualifications match your nominated occupation? Do you know if you are eligible to apply? Do you know how to apply? What are the documents needed for a skills assessment and how do you get those documents?
Our Skills Assessment Application service will get you around the headaches of the Skills Assessment process.
In this service, we;
- check your eligibility for a skills assessment
- advise on the requirements to become eligible
- provide a check list for the necessary documents
- collate and review your documents
- submit the skills assessment application
- liaise with the skills assessing body until outcome
Please note that the Skills Assessment Application charge will have to be paid before the application may be submitted. This will be advised on by your MARA agent.